Maybe the Wall has some answers.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Full Circle

I'm back where I began.
Four days = Four years. Can you imagine what these four days must have been like? Can you imagine what the beginning must have been like?
I can. Every week, every day, every break, every night, every morning, every minute...down to the last second. I can.
Four days reverse four years. Can you imagine how powerful these 96 hours must be?
Four days put things into perspective. Crystal-clear. No, clearer than crystal. Suddenly, I know the difference between what I want and what I need.
Suddenly, what mattered like hell seems fit only to be grinned at.
And I am grinning. Am I! I want to laugh out loud, scream from the rooftops, hug myself, run like mad, arms outstretched, like a giant, lunatic bird.
Suddenly, I am murmuring fervent prayers. Of thanks, for strength.
I'm at the beginning of the circle. Finally.

No comments: